Work in Canada FAQ

Not always. There are LMIA exempt categories based on various factors such as the job category, your country of citizenship, etc. To know more, refer LMIA Exempt work permits section.

Depending on your country of citizenship, you may need a TRV or an eTA to work in Canada. however, if you are a citizen of the USA, you need neither of these.

An open work permit allows you to work for any Canadian employer. To know more, click here.

A Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP) allows a worker or professional to continue his or her stay in Canada while his or her application for permanent residence is in progress. To know more about BOWP, click here.
If you wish to know more or if you have any doubts/questions regarding this topic, you can leave us a message. Our experts will be in touch with you within 24 business hours.