IELTS App

Discuss all aspects of IELTS/TEF/CELPIP test here, how the test works, areas you are not sure about, and how to strengthen your areas of weakness for the General IELTS exam.
Kalaiyarasi

IELTS App

Post by Kalaiyarasi » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:22 am

Good afternoon all. I have booked IELTS examination on 12th May. I wonder if someone can suggest me a good free preparation website or app for Exam? I would like to get tips and tricks from people who had already given IELTS.

Thank you in advance. :)

mijingeorge

Re: IELTS App

Post by mijingeorge » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:41 am

Hi,

You can get free app from British Council for the IELTS preparation. Below i have provided the link, you can download it from there.

Try to listen to stories ,Watch English movies(without subtitles),these will help you a lot.

https://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/prepare-test/apps

KhajaSajid

Post by KhajaSajid » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:04 am

Hi Kalaiyarasi,

You will get plenty of study materials online. I used following sites for my examination, I could easily score 7.5.

www.ieltsbuddy.com
www.examenglish.com
www.ieltsadvantage.com

Thanks,
Sajid

Kalaiyarasi

Post by Kalaiyarasi » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:31 am

Thank you all. I think I can refer materials from the app as well as website.
Once again thank you so much.

Schen_97

Post by Schen_97 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:16 pm

Yes! Of course such apps are really useful as they have an easy access to students. Innumerable services provided by one of the best ielts coaching in mohali is mind blowing. Their trainers, healthy environment and proper facilities for library etc are beneficial too. Many of my friends praise about their latest material and data too.