Manitoba PNP

Provincial Nomination Program allows Canadian provinces to nominate individuals for immigration to their province based on criteria set by the provincial government. Successful applicants obtain a provincial nomination, which may then be used to apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence.
Abhi_jith

Manitoba PNP

Post by Abhi_jith » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:26 am

Hi All,

My name is Abhi, a Civil Engineer from India. I have a friend who lives in Manitoba, and he just got his PR Card. I was going through some website, where I found having a friend in Manitoba will help me get Provincial Nomination from the province. Is it true?

Looking forward your valuable suggestion. If yes, then I can get PNP without any hustle. 8-)

Regards
Abhi

mijingeorge

Re: Manitoba PNP

Post by mijingeorge » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:41 am

No, provincial nomination is provided by the province of Canada,which depends on the types of jobs available in the province. Say if there is a vacancy in a province for 500 IT engineers,province will send Expression of Interest (EOI) to the candidates in the Express entry pool with IT experience.The candidate will get additional 600 points to the existing score which helps candidate in receiving ITA very fast.