Civil Engineering

The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) is for people who want to become permanent residents of Canada based on being qualified in a skilled trade.
Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:54 am

Civil Engineering

Post by Abhi_jith » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:20 am

Hi all,
I am a diploma holder in Civil Engineering and I have almost 3 years of experience in India in the same field. I always wanted to live and settle in Canada. I was talking to few consultancies in South India for Canada immigration, they suggested that I will be eligible for Trades program.
My profile:
28 years old, unmarried
Civil Engineering- 3 years after 12th
No job offer from Canada
No relatives in Canada
No experience or education history in Canada

Can someone help me to check my eligibility pls?


Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:19 am

Re: Civil Engineering

Post by mijingeorge » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:43 am

Hi Abhijith,

Please fill the below link and sent it, i will get back to you with the score. ... db0&189db0

Post Reply