what is Canadian Experience Class?

The CEC is a permanent resident category for individuals with skilled work experience in Canada. It was developed for temporary foreign workers and foreign graduates with qualifying Canadian work experience
Post Reply
Joined:Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:49 am
what is Canadian Experience Class?

Post by KhajaSajid » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:27 am

Hello Sir, Myself Sajid from Chennai, i'm planning to apply for a PR to Canada, am i eligible for Canadian Experience Class? i have finished Masters in Accounting, i work as a business analyst for same firm since 5 years, i'm also learning french. will it be helpful for me as well? Please respond ASAP :D .

Joined:Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:19 am

Re: what is Canadian Experience Class?

Post by mijingeorge » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:02 am

Hi Sajid,

Good that you are planning to migrate to Canada with a PR.To be Eligible for Canadian Experience Class(CEC),you need a Canadian Work Experience in the last 5 years.
You may apply through Federal Skilled Workers Program and since you know French, you could get more scores(should write TEF exam),also you have 5 years of work experience and Master's education which would give you a very good score.

Post Reply